Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Sun Shines on my Cock

Sometimes I like a girl with a little bit extra meat on her. More cushion for the pushin if you know what I mean. This week we have the very beautiful and volumptuous Sunshine. Shes the kind of girl that has really huge fucking tits. I mean if your a tit guy you'll be in tit heaven. Her breasts must be like a 38L or some shit like that. So my boy Jarrod came to pay a visit and had Sunshine shine all over his cock. It was real nice looking at those huge tits bouncing all around as she gave him head. But the sex was even better, First he titty fucked her, and this was a real titty fuck, where her entire breats covered his cock and had room to spare. Then he got to pound that fat ass pussy of hers real hard. He turned her around and fucked her even harder from behind. Check it for yourselves, you don't wanna miss Sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home